Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR/SSAR)
ScarletCS provides a suite of applications and consulting services designed for higher education institutions seeking to strategically streamline their admissions processes and achieve enrollment goals, including our Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR/SSAR).
- Our current (and growing) list of college partners includes Rutgers, Kean, NYU, Penn State, Pitt, UConn, Delaware, Duquesne, Virginia Tech, Baylor, Clemson, LSU, Florida, Florida A&M, Florida Atlantic, Florida Polytechnic, Florida State, Flagler, UWF, New College, PVAMU, SUNY - Buffalo, SUNY - Binghamton, Ohio U, Miami U, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, UMNTC, North Florida, U.Oregon, USF, Tennessee, and UTSA.
- Related, fully integrated products include:
- Application for Admission
- FastTrack Admissions to dramatically expedite admissions decisions
- PreCollege/K-12 Directory and Student Portal
- Preliminary Transfer Credit Evaluations
- Integrated CRM tools
For more information or to schedule a demo, visit www.ScarletCS.com
Brands: Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR, SSAR in Florida), Application for Admission, STARS FastTrack Admissions, STARS Transfer Credit Evaluations, Pre-college\K-12 Directory, & Integrated CRM tools.