- With a central location on the Dutch coastline, Seaport The Hague - Scheveningen has direct, deep water access to the North Sea, which allows for a swift entrance to and exit from the port.The port is accessible for vessels up to 160 metres in length with a draught of max. 7.5 metres.
- The port of Scheveningen has excellent conditions to receive smaller cruise ships.
- The Adriaan Maaskade, a spacious quay, is located near the boulevard and the beach and can accommodate vessels up to 120 meters.
- Larger vessels up to 160 metres can berth at the Vissershavenweg-quay in the first harbour.
- The harbour hosts all the necessary facilities, such as waste reception, bunkers and tugs.
Seaport The Hague - Scheveningen uses flexible terminal facilities to ensure a safe and smooth (dis)embarkment process. These facilities usually include a tourist information desk and security services and can be tailored to your specific needs and of course according the weather conditions. There is not a permanent terminal building.
- Maximum LOA: 160 m
- Maximum draught: 7.5 m
- Maximum air draught: no restrictions
- Quays: Vissershavenweg – 380 m
- Adriaan Maaskade – 120 m
- Anchorage: 1.4 nautical miles
- Tidal movement: 2.0 m
- Tugs available
- Facilities: bunkering, water, waste reception, shore power