WELCOME TO THE 2022 EXHIBITION
|| South 1-2
|| Thursday - Monday; October 13-17
(Move-in on Thursday and Friday is reserved for targeted freight, machinery and mobile units only. General move-in starts on Friday afternoon.)
|| Tuesday - Thursday, October 18 - 20
|| Thursday - Saturday, October 20 - 22
Please clear your cache or refresh page since updated forms have been posted.
(Note: For best user experience, use Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11 or higher as your browser.)
Keraglass Industries designs, produces and sells complete plants, furnaces and printing lines for glass processing.The firm’s product range includes:
• Tempering: oscillating and continuous furnaces, designed for the most severe requirements.
• Bending: plants for high quality curved and tempered glass.
• Laminating: complete lines for glass laminating with PVB.
• Multi-level laminating kiln with EVA for the lamination of flat and bent glass.
• Heat Soak Test: furnaces for "Heat Soak" test
• Screen Printing and Glazing lines: complete range of machines for screen printing and glazing small and large glass sizes, as well as integrated lines with dryers, stackers, suitable for multi-colour decorations.
• Digital Printing machines: digital decorating machine for printing on glass using specific inks.
• Complete turnkey lines: complete printing lines, integrated with double edging lines, including our tempering furnaces and eventually finishing with the packing unit.
• Automation: design and development of automation with dedicated software, custom-made for each and every Keraglass machine or plant.