Please clear your cache or refresh page since updated forms have been posted.
(Note: For best user experience, use Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11 or higher as your browser.)
Quattrolifts is an innovative company that designs and manufactures glass handling equipment for on-site and in shop allowing window fabricators, glaziers and glass shops to handle large and heavy glass with greater safety with less people.
The Quattrolifts range include:
- OMNI 880 & 1800 - fits on a Lull or forklift for in-shop or on-site glass handling
- Express 330T, 440S & 440CW- One man portable glass handling dollies for on-site lifting 330lbs &440lbs
- Express 770CW - One man portable glass handling dolly with electric drive for in-shop & on-site lifting 770lbs
- Nomad - Portable on-site & in-shop glass handling equipment lifts 880lbs
- Mule - In shop glass handling equipment for in-line polishers, tilt tables & loading trucks and lifts 660 & 1100lbs
- Horizon Auto Drive - With an electric drive rear wheel for use in-shop for setting IGU''s horizontally. Lifts 770 lbs
- Vector 880 - Lifts 880 lbs with self drive and precision movements for glazing on-site
- Vector 1800 - Lifts 1800 lbs with self drive and precision movements for glazing on-site
Call Quattrolifts on 301-748-7127
For Technical Support with this webpage, please contact support.