Please clear your cache or refresh page since updated forms have been posted.
(Note: For best user experience, use Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11 or higher as your browser.)
Forel S.p.A. / Forel North America
Forel is a world leader in glass machinery technology design and production for the processing of flat and insulating glass. Demonstrations will take place every 30 minutes.
Forel offers customized solutions for every request from the needs of independent fabricators & window manufacturers to large commercial IG producers.
- VERTICAL IG PRODUCTION LINES: Edge deletion/coating removal, washing, quality & shape scanning, rigid & flexible spacer applicators, automatic gas filling/assembly/press and automatic sealing robots for hot melt or two-part materials
- IG SPACER FRAME PRODUCTION: Bending, desiccant filling and PIB extruding
- VERTICAL GLASS FABRICATING: Edgework arrissing/grinding/polishing & drilling/milling
- LAMINATED GLASS PROCESSING: Automated production lines & vertical cutting equipment
- SORTING SYSTEM: Automated handling and sorting of glass lites
For Technical Support with this webpage, please contact support.