• 34-years of Accounting and Finance experience, 34-years in Insurance related Industries
• Currently Co-Founder, EVP and COO/CFO of Xchange Benefits LLC, an insurance agency specializing Accident and Health Insurance Underwriting, reinsurance, and travel insurance.
• Former Controller at Starr Global Accident and Health Insurance Agency LLC
• Former Vice President and Head of Planning and Analysis for QBE the Americas
• Former KPMG Senior Manager
• Former CFO of a tele-construction company
• Has been employed by the world’s two largest reinsurance intermediaries
• Former Board Director of US Capital Insurance Company
• Speaker for Insurance Accounting and System Association annual conference
• Board member of the Insurance Technology Association
• CPA and CGMA in the state of Delaware
• Received Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Management in 1995
• Received Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics in 1987
For Technical Support with this webpage, please contact support.