The HeatCor™ twisted channel recuperator is a heat exchanger technology enabled by the Amasic-3D® manufacturing platform.
HeatCor™ allows recuperators and burner systems to exceed 80% efficiencies thanks to its unique twisted channel design and surface areas up to three times larger than traditional recuperators with the same footprint.
Features & Benefits HeatCor™ Recuperators
- Thin-wall silicon carbide offers the highest rates of heat transfer and thermal performance
- Variable twist and channel cross-section provides optimized efficiency with the lowest pressure drop
- Novel metal-ceramic interface ensures easy integration into metallic furnace components
- 3D printed end-sets improve application flexibility and extend customization potential
- A picture containing diagram
- Description automatically generated
Silit® SKD recuperators can be installed into every type and size of radiant tube. The recuperator recycles energy, with these traditional ceramic recuperators facilitating efficiencies of up to 75% in more sophisticated systems.
Features & Benefits Silit® SKD recuperators
- Made of robust silicon carbide
- Operating temperatures up to 1,380 °C
- Long service life Advanced silicon carbide microstructures provide high thermal conductivity and shock resistance
- Industry-leading diameter and length
- Suitable for most furnace applications
- Thin-wall designs increase thermal performance and enable design flexibility