Electromagnetic Pan Feeders Provide Superior Feed Rate Control & Reliability
JVI electromagnetic pan feeders are driven by an electromagnetic drive generate high frequency – low stroke action imparted on the material to efficiently enable precise material feeding. Each feeder is tuned at the factory to the natural frequency of the pan and works in conjunction with a thyristor controller that enables the operator to adjust the amplitude or micro-throw of the material being conveyed in a linear manner delivering the most precise feed rate adjustability available for most products.
Light-Duty to Heavy Duty Bulk Material Feeding
Capable of feeding grams per minute to 750 tons per hour of selected materials.
No Lubrication Required
JVI electromagnetic feeders are set up at the factory and do not require field tuning, greasing or lubrication making them virtually maintenance free.
0-100% Feed Rate Adjustability
Each electromagnetic feeder is controlled by a JVI thyristor controller enabling:
- 0-100% linear feed rate adjustability
- Instant start / stop
- Local manual operation available
- PLC interface for remote operation in loss-in-weight (L-I-W) or gain-in-weight (G-I-W) applications
- Custom control packages available for exact process requirements
Electromagnetic Drives Rated to Work in Any Application
JVI feeders are powered by electromagnetic drives exclusively for our vibratory equipment and selected per application requirements. These drives are available in:
- Many different models available including 25, 30, 33, 40, 50 & 60 Hz versions
- Suitable for wash-down
- Explosion-proof CSA certified Class II, Division I and Class I, Division II available