Mission, KS – April 25, 2020 Steel Dynamics Inc. (SDI) has awarded IAC an order for the supply & installation of the Alloy Additive Systems including HBI, Carbon and Lime for their two EAF’s, each with two (2) twin Ladle Furnaces, for its Sinton location in the state of Texas. The new Mini-Steel Plant will have an annual capacity of liquid steel of over three million tons.
Commissioning is scheduled for mid-2021.
IAC Will Supply the Following Equipment & Services:
- Incoming Receiving Pits and Storage Silos.
- Pneumatic and Mechanical Conveyor conveying of Additives in to the EAF’s and LMF’s.
- Ventilation and Dust Control for Silos and Conveying equipment.
- Turnkey Installation Services, Commissioning & Start-up.
- MCC and Process Automated Controls
Steel Dynamics, Inc. (SDI), headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is one of the largest steel producers and metal recyclers in the United States with production facilities located throughout the United States, and in Mexico.
About: IAC and its subsidiary, Adelphi Construction, LC is a 33-year-old EPC Contractor providing OEM Air Filtration & Material Handling Products and Services, and other unique OEM Equipment such as patented Sand Dryers for the Frac Sand Industry. It has 300 employees located in USA, Mexico, Brasil, and Argentina, annual sales of more than USD $250 million. For more information about IAC please visit our website at www.iac-intl.com.