There are different configuration types of hoists.
With gear wheels and pinions manufactured with case hardened steel, we achieve small high-performance gears. The perfect solution for auxiliary processes.
SINGLE GIRDER HOIST
The best option for use in reduced spaces. It consists of two trolleys (motorized and auxiliary) with two wheels that turn on bearings attached to plates which are duly mechanized and joined by bolts.
DOUBLE GIRDER HOIST
The perfect hoist to achieve a combination of stability, balance, and lifting height. Made up of a frame formed by two end-carriages, mechanized after assembly, in order to ensure the perfect alignment of the wheels.
V hoist product range (Lifting frequency inverter)
- This range of hoists includes an over-speed inverter in the lifting motor as a standard.
- Transfer and Lifting Variator - Smoother and quieter starts.
- Closed Loop Vector Control - Safer with more system control.
- Continuous Lifting and Transfer Brakes - Less wear.
- Wire rope, effective rupture 220 kg/mm² - Greater resistance coefficient.
- Hoist Junction Box with IP-55 protection - Simpler maintenance and better insulation.
- Adjustable Lifting and Transfer Speeds, from 0 to a nominal velocity - Greater versatility.
- Encoder mounted outside the motor, making the reading of the variator more reliable.
- Electric Multi Tension Solution - Versatility, so it doesn’t have to be adapted to work in different countries.
- A more compact hoist reduced in length by 36 %, thereby not overreaching the trolley frame and so ensuring closer links.
N hoist product range (two-speed motor)
- Dual winding motor brake with a short circuit rotor and IP 54 protection.
- Instantaneously triggered electromagnetic brake in case of power failure.
- Elevation reducing gear of our own design comprised of gears on bearings in an oil bath.
- Laminated steel drum, (FEM regulations).
- Cable-Guide: Nodular casting, breakage, and wear-resistant. Consists of two pieces, which makes it easy to assemble.
- Load Limiter: With a snap action switch that complies with the machinery safety directive.
- Load Block and Hook: Made from forged alloyed steel and suspended from a cross-piece made from the same material.
- Limit Switch: Operated by the cable guide, it limits hook movement in extreme positions.
End Carriages and Travelling Gears
Each end carriage is composed of:
- A Gearmotor with helical gears in constant oil bath, rotating on bearings
- The gear wheels and pinions are manufactured with casehardened steel, creating a small, high-performance gearbox.
- Two wheels, rotating on bearings, one of them activated by direct driving from the gearbox output shaft.
Built as a structural section or box-shaped and machined after assembly, in order to ensure a perfect alignment of the wheels. Two rubber buffers are fitted to each end.
The JASO crane kits for up to 100 t capacity are made up of lifting mechanisms, trolley and bridge traveling mechanism as well as electrical equipment, allowing the user to create the appropriate type of crane with both standardized and specialized components.
The necessary engineering project is included for the manufacturing of the bridge crane structure in single-girder, double-girder, and gantry configurations.