Engineered for a wide range of metal coating processes, NDC's Near Infrared gauges effectively measure a variety of coatings on metal coils in real-time. Gauge models are available to provide highly accurate, versatile and reliable coating weight and coating thickness measurements, as well as deliver the highest precision and performance for measuring thin, high-value coatings.
- - Superior Gauging Performance – single-sided, IR reflection gauges deliver high-resolution measurements x10 faster than conventional gauges
- - Excels at Multi-Layer Applications – provides thickness measurement for up to 4 separate coating components
- - Environmentally Robust – unaffected by changes in process and ambient conditions such as light, temperature, humidity, etc.
- - Greater Operational Efficiencies – when combined with NDC's Total Distributed Intelligence (TDi) platform you realize a number of installation and operation savings
- - Lowest Cost of Ownership – single-gauge avoids need for hardware-intensive, multi-scanner subtractive methods
- - Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service