The LaserSpeed Pro gauge replaces your error-prone contact encoders with laser precision measurements to begin realizing immediate production savings. The LaserSpeed Pro 8500 gauge can be used to measure the absolute length and speed in any continuous or discrete length gauging process. The LaserSpeed Pro 9500 measures forward and reverse directions, and down to “true” zero speed on all types of metal products.
- Most Installed Gauge – 25-plus years in service in over 8,000 installations worldwide
- Highest Industry Accuracy – non-contact method with better than +/-0.03% accuracy, +/-0.02% repeatability improves process control, product quality, and bottom-line
- Versatile Measurements – steel slabs, cold steel strip, bar length, plate length, pipe/tube length, process lines, painting lines, galvanizing lines and more
- Supports Industry 4.0 – most versatile Ethernet connectivity, communication and control capabilities for easy integration into production networks
- Lowest TCO – factory calibration and no moving parts to wear out reduces maintenance, saves time and money
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
And, LaserSpeed Pro is Measuring Instrument Directive (MID) certified for length measurement.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org learn how LaserSpeed Pro can give you the competitive advantage.