The quality control of fine powders can be substantially improved with the new CAMSIZER X2: More precise and faster analysis of particle size and particle shape helps to improve the product quality, reduce rejects and save labor costs, energy and raw materials.
abrasives (medium-size and small grit), activated carbon, cement, chemicals, construction materials, detergents and enzymes, foodstuffs (pulverized and granulated), glass beads, metal and ore powders, pharmaceutical powders / granules / fine pellets, plastic fibers, plastic powders, salts, sand, sugar, wood fibers, ...
- Digital image processing with patented two-camera-system (acc. to ISO 13322-2)
- Wide dynamic measuring range from 0.8 µm to 8 mm (extended measuring ranges available, click here for more information)
- Newly developed optical system with ultra-strong LEDs for highest resolution and excellent depth of sharpness
- Reliable detection of smallest amounts of "undersize" and "oversize"
- Very short measurement time of 1 - 3 minutes
- Modular system X-Change for dry and wet dispersion
- Measurement results are 100% compatible to sieve analysis if required
- Intuitive software
- Several language versions (German, English and other languages)
- Detailed particle size analysis - results are saved in more than 1,000 size classes
- Simultaneous analysis of particle size, shape, number, density and transparency
- No-contact, non-destructive measurement
- Calibration in seconds
- Simple handling prevents operating errors
- Password protectet instrument settings
- Automatic measuring procedure
- Robust design, insensitive to dust and vibrations
- Self-cleaning, wear-free, maintenance-free
- Less time- and labor-intensive than sieve analysi