The measuring system to easily measure the mass flow of solids
- Can be used in free fall and in pneumatics
- Simple retrofitting using a welding socket
- Almost all types of dust, powder and granules can be measured
- No installations in the material stream
- up to 20 t/h
- Measuring principle: Microwave
- Online flow metering
- Throughput measuring up to 20 t/h
- Active roping compensation for highest reliability
SolidFlow 2.0 is a sensor especially developed for measuring the flow rate of solids conveyed in metallic ducts.
It has successfully been tested for online-measuring of:
- all types of dust, powder and granulates
- grain size between 1 nm and 1 cm
- pneumatically conveyed materials or
- in free fall after mechanical conveying systems
- SolidFlow is wear-resistant and the commissioning is very easy.
The SolidFlow 2.0-sensor uses the latest microwave technology.
The sensor is used exclusively in metal piping.
The measuring field is generated through the special coupling of the microwave together with the metal pipe.
The microwave coupled into the pipe is reflected by the solid particles and received by the sensor.
The received signals are evaluated with regard to their frequency and amplitude.
The sensor virtually works like a particle counter that counts streaming particles per time unit.
The frequency-selective analysis ensures that only streaming particles are measured.
The SolidFlow 2.0 has a active roping compensation. Based on latest microprocessor-technology, the measuring signal is being dismantled in its frequency spectrum, which enables the sensor to compensate influences of roping.
The calibration of the sensor takes place in the installed state, simply by pushing a button and entering the reference quantity.