ELTRA's CS-2000 is the only analyzer on the market for the determination of carbon and sulfur in organic as well as inorganic samples. For this purpose, the CS-2000 is equipped with both an induction and a resistance furnace (ELTRA Dual Furnace Technology), covering the full range of carbon and sulfur analysis.
The CS-2000 is available with up to four independent infrared cells, which allow the precise and simultaneous analysis of high and low carbon and/or sulfur concentrations. The sensitivity of the cells can be customized individually by selecting the length of the IR-paths to ensure the optimum measuring range for each application.
alloys, ashes, carbides, cast iron, cement, ceramics, coal, coke, copper, glass, gypsum, iron, limestone, metals, minerals, oil, ores, plant materials, refractory metals, rubber, sand, soils, steel, titanium, tobacco, ...
- full flexibility due to combined induction and resistance furnace: ELTRA Dual Furnace (EDF) Technology
- analysis of organic and inorganic samples
- due to ELTRA Dual Furnace (EDF) Technology: fractional analysis of carbon and sulfur
- up to four independent infrared cells with flexible measuring ranges
- due to gold IR path, increased cell live time for analysis of halogen or acid containig samples
- automatic induction furnace cleaning
- wide range of materials (organic and inorganic) can be analyzed
- rapid, precise, accurate and reliable element determination
- powerful (2.2 kW) induction furnace for temperatures above 2,000 °C
- temperature of resistance furnace adjustable up to 1,550 °C in steps of 1 °C
- effective, easily accessible dust trap
- single and multipoint calibration
- simultaneous calibration of carbon and sulfur
- low maintenance
- robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
- simultaneous carbon and sulfur determination with minimal sample preparation