The CR Ocean Engineering scrubbers have:
• bottom entry, U-Tube entry or side entry designs to allow a direct up-ﬂow conﬁguration and simplify engine exhaust gas duct routing for any type of vessel.
• All CROE designs can operate with or without bypass.
• Strategically configured exhaust gas inlet and scrubber drainage to eliminate any potential water backflow to the engine.
• Eliminated circulation water storage from bottom of scrubber vessel to a separate tank at a lower elevation to reduce weight at the higher elevations, improving stability.
• Metallic construction (external and internal) to extend the life of the system and allow the exhaust gas to travel through the scrubber system even in dry conditions and without a bypass.
• Used proprietary internals designed specifically to increase contact area with lower liquid flows to save on typical pumping costs associated with some scrubber designs.
• Proprietary Caustic-AssistTM feature for Open-Loop Assist operating in low-alkalinity areas.
Low CO2 footprint