The Malta Tourism Authority is the Maltese tourism industry’s regulator and motivator, its business partner, the country’s brand promoter, and is here to form, maintain and manage meaningful partnerships with all tourism stakeholders. The main objectives are:
- To promote and advance Malta as a tourism destination.
- To advise Government on tourism operations and to issue licences under the Act.
- To contribute toward the improvement of the level of human resources in the tourism industry.
- To advise government on the planning and development of tourism and the infrastructure supporting the industry.
- To assist and advise on any tourism-related issues and to undertake activities, events and projects.
Valletta Cruise Port is a renowned port of call and a growing homeport, with a strategic location in the middle of the Mediterranean. It offers a safe haven for ships and a variety of 24/7 support services. Valletta’s quays are ISPS-compliant and can handle the largest vessels. Expanding the itinerary to include the sister island of Gozo creates a ‘2 for 1’ bonus, ideal for overnight stays, with fuel savings and no additional port charges.
Brands: Malta Tourism Authority
Valletta Cruise Port