The composite pipe from the pioneering specialist
With our five layer composite pipe, we have developed an advanced product that unites the advantages of a metal and plastic pipe offering product advantages that are second to none. The aluminium core prevents oxygen ingress, reduces heat-expansion and gives form-stability for easy and safe installation. For potable water connections, the Uponor MLCP press system is the perfect solution to meet nearly all requirements. The complete range of products allows for the entire installation from the riser to the tap, in a simple and economic manner.
MLCP system advantages at a glance
- Lightweight, flexible and form stable
- Available in 16mm up to 110mm
- Fittings in PPSU and brass
- No calibration, no deburring
- Colour coding
- Pressing identification
- Slim and appealing on wall installation
- Fast, flame-free installation – at least 50% labour saving
- 100% oxygen barrier and low expansion rates
- No wastage and fewer fittings required
- Worldwide approvals including marine bodies
Wave goodbye to welding and soldering, say hello to Uponor press fittings!
With our patented press system, fitting connections are made safe and quickly without the need for open flames. Inspection windows allow for a visual inspection of the fitting being properly inserted before pressing while the colored stop ring is showing you instantly which diameter you are pressing. Even more, the stop ring will only fall off automatically if the fitting is pressed correctly. And with our MLC composite press fittings, we even offer you an economy version of our standard fittings. With the profile insert made of PPSU, the MLC composite fitting is a lead-free and lightweight alternative.