The robust lightweight casing, executed in reinforced plastics with flame-retardant special designed insulating material, allowed us to create the lightest fan coil unit available in its segment. Vertical installation makes it possible to install the fan coil unit in narrow service spaces outside cabins or public rooms. Furthermore, the CFU-500 Enigma can easily be maintained through one access panel.
CFU-500 Enigma can be connected to the onboard Ethernet, allowing for a continuous analysis of user data in each individual area. The CFU-500 Enigma adjusts accordingly in order to minimize the waste of energy, resulting in a highly energy-efficient system.
The indoor climate is measured and controlled by newly designed 4,3’’ touchscreen thermostats, which match the room’s color mood by a subtle led lit ring behind the thermostat. The thermostat controls the room’s temperature by cooling, variable automatic airflow and stepless reheating. The clean and intuitive interface allows for easy adaptation of the climate to the user’s desires.
- State-of-the-art design
- Future-proof design considering increasing sustainability and comfort requirements
- Energy-efficient due to the integrated intelligence
- Minimal fluctuations due to continuously measurements
- Plug and play installation and commissioning
- Excellent noise reducing capacities
- Stand-alone or network connection possible
- Clean and intuitive 4,3’’ touchscreen thermostat