At Table Mate Products, Inc., we are always looking for ways to improve our processes and technology to better serve our customers. With these goals in mind, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new company website (www.tablemateusa.com
) and brand identity.
When building the new site, we focused on creating a user-friendly experience with intuitive navigation and improved functionality. We opted for a clean, modern design and leveraged the latest responsive technologies to optimize the website’s performance on any device.
The rebrand and updated content offer a clear message of who Table Mate is, what our company stands for and the value we provide in the manufacturing, sourcing and distribution of party supplies and foodservice disposables. Visitors will also be able to keep up to date with the latest Table Mate and industry news through the site’s new blog.
Our priorities for the new website include:
- Customer-Focused Design
- Our website’s primary purpose is to serve visitors by making it simple and intuitive to engage with its content. Company information, products/services and contact information are laid out with a focus on being clear and easy to find.
- A Responsive Interface
- The new Table Mate site optimizes its layout based on the screen size of the device on which it is being viewed. Responsive design makes web content easy to read with minimal resizing, panning and scrolling.
- A Company Blog for Sharing News
- To keep our customers in the know, we’ve integrated an onsite blog. We will continue adding company, industry and product-related news to ensure you have the information you need to best evaluate our offerings.
- An Online Catalog
- Looking to browse through Table Mate’s full product line? From custom-printed tableware to upscale catering supplies, you’ll find everything Table Mate sells in our convenient online catalog. The new site makes it easy to page through, bookmark, download or print selected catalog pages.
About Table Mate:
For more than 50 years, Table Mate has been an industry leader in the manufacturing of party supplies and foodservice disposables. The company services and supplies party retailers, supermarkets, restaurants, caterers, event planners, foodservice retailers and distributers across North America.
Radco, Table Mate’s manufacturing division, proudly produces all of the company’s tablecovers, banquet rolls, and table skirting in Shawano, WI. Ninety-nine percent of materials for production are sourced in the USA, and all materials and machinery are continuously reviewed and tested to keep our customers at the cutting edge of any new industry developments.
Table Mate not only proudly manufactures in the United States, we source and distribute other product lines for businesses’ party or disposable foodservice needs. By specializing in consolidation, we save customers time in choosing vendors and money by shipping with our low prepaid limits.
Any questions? Please reach out, and let us know how the new Table Mate website can make YOUR job easier! Fill out our contact form on our website or call us at 1-800-837-1532.