Inspection and measurement systems for flat glass quality control. LiteSentry’s systems are 100% on-line, non-contact, precision metrology tools for value-added glass fabrication.
· NEW Osprey® 8 Complete Anisotropy + Distortion - Only system to measure iridescence, stress, distortion in mD (milliDiopters) and PV (Peak-to-Valley inch & mm)
· Osprey 8 Distortion + Flatness for Tempering + Lamination - used by 250+ fabricators. Only system to measure true distortion in mD & PV
· NEW Owl 3 Recipe Selection + Fault Detection - Process Control for Batch Tempering Furnace. Measures thickness, lowE coating, confirms load size + geometry. Data sent to furnace for recipe & tempering optimization
· Hawk® 4 Scratch + Defect Inspection - Improve quality and process control on IG, Lamination, Coating & Tempering lines. Inspects Scratches, Blemishes, Marks, Coating defects, LowE Edge deletion, Seeds, Stones, Inclusions in laminates. Confirms coating side position
· Raven™ 12 Thickness & Coating Sensor - Measures glass thickness, coating type, 4th surface LowE, identifies coated surface plus coating discrimination