Keraglass Engineering designs, produces and sells complete plants, furnaces and printing lines for glass processing.The firm’s product range includes:
• Tempering: oscillating and continuous furnaces, designed for the most severe requirements.
• Bending: plants for high quality curved and tempered glass.
• Laminating: complete lines for glass laminating with PVB.
• Multi-level laminating kiln with EVA for the lamination of flat and bent glass.
• Heat Soak Test: furnaces for "Heat Soak" test
• Screen Printing and Glazing lines: complete range of machines for screen printing and glazing small and large glass sizes, as well as integrated lines with dryers, stackers, suitable for multi-colour decorations.
• Digital Printing machine: digital decorating machine for printing on glass using specific inks.
• Complete turnkey lines: complete printing lines, integrated with double edging lines, including our tempering furnaces and eventually finishing with the packing unit.
• Automation: design and development of automation with dedicated software, custom-made for each and every Keraglass machine or plant.