This year's edition of GBA will be very special for us because we will have the occasion to officially present our recently established US branch: LATTUADA NORTH AMERICA INC., based in Northwood (OH). Visit our dedicated brand-new website www.lattuada-na.com for more information!
At our booth we will exhibit our model TLR 13 AV C: a 13-wheels mitering machine (0-45°).
One of the most appreciated model of our TLR series: chosen by the major producers of stratified glass for the heavy industry and specially address to all glaziers with huge production of glasses with big sizes and great thicknesses.
Strong points of the exhibited model:
- adjustable inlet conveyor with screw-jacks to carry high weights and possibility to adjust the glass removal up to 5 mm
- pneumatic clutch to help the glass load
- conveyor without bearings: precise, very strong, cheap maintenance, better ability to absorb the laminated glass differences in thickness
- rear arris spindles front regulation
- buddy washer OT300
- automatic regulation (mechanical type) of the arris wheels when the glass thickness changes
- IE3 high efficiency motors
- PC to manage all working phases