Northside is so much more than just a hospital.
It’s an extensive network of state-of-the-art facilities staffed with skilled, caring professionals who are dedicated to the health and wellness of the communities they serve. Northside Hospital has been the comforting, familiar presence for mothers-to-be in Atlanta for more than a generation. In fact, we are the undisputed leader in maternity services, delivering more babies a year than any other community hospital in the country.
Specifically, the Northside Hospital system includes:
- Three not-for-profit hospitals, located in Atlanta, Forsyth and Cherokee, with a total of 852 licensed beds
- Northside Hospital-affiliated outpatient centers and medical office buildings throughout North Metro Atlanta
- More than 2,500 physicians* on staff and more than 15,500 employees
- Northside has nearly 2,000,000 patient encounters annually
- All Northside hospitals are full-service, acute-care facilities that offer particular expertise in Maternity Services, Women’s Health, Cancer Care, Surgery and Radiology