Visit ENSCO Rail at Booth 836
For more than 45 years, ENSCO has been leading the rail industry worldwide in developing new and advanced technologies to improve the safety, security and quality of their operations. ENSCO is a leading provider of automated and autonomous inspection systems, web-based data management systems, vehicle dynamics analysis and simulations, and large-scale systems integration for federal and commercial railways. The ENSCO name represents the rail industry's premier source for track inspection, vehicle/track interaction monitoring, railroad asset management technology, and PTC/train control inspection and services. The ENSCO Rail subsidiary provides the products and services to commercial customers.
Featured Technologies and Services:
- Ultrasonic Rail Flaw System
- Autonomous Track Inspection Technologies
- State-of-the-art machine vision and automated processing
- Asset management and maintenance planning software tools
- Accelerated track component testing at the Transportation Technology Center (TTC)