Nature's Best Yoga Mat!
JadeYoga has been a leader in the yoga community (voted #1 Yoga Mat by NBC News for 2022!) for years and continues to set the bar to produce the highest quality eco-friendly products on the market and give back to the earth with every product sold. Jade mats are made sustainably with natural rubber tapped from rubber trees, a rapidly renewable resource. Jade mats, straps, and bags are all made in the United States in compliance with all US environmental, labor and consumer protection laws.
Community is especially important to JadeYoga and we love to give back:
* Jade plants a tree for every yoga mat sold — to date, we have planted over 2 million trees!
* For every cork block sold, Jade preserves 2000 sq ft of rainforest
* Jade provides 30 days of clean drinking water to countries in need for every towel sold
* For each Khaya Mat Bag sold, a portion of sales goes to protect chimpanzee habitats in Uganda
* For every Teal, Pink and Saffron mat sold, we donate $5 to ovarian cancer, breast cancer and autism charities