MACUL invites you to exhibit at the 2020 annual conference which draws over 4000 attendees including technology directors, superintendents, principals, curriculum directors, K-12 teachers, media specialists, and school board members, who make the purchasing decisions and all-important purchasing recommendations for technology needs, including hardware, software, and services. The conference provides an extraordinary marketplace for increasing sales with face-to-face, hands-on interactions with prospective customers.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Setup • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Exhibit Hall Open • 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Special Exhibit Hours • 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Minimal programming is scheduled during this period.)
Friday, March 13, 2020
Exhibit Hall Open • 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Teardown • 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Exhibit Booth Fee Includes
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth space (uncarpeted, carpet may be purchased)
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- 8’ high back drape; 3’ high side drapes
- One booth identification sign
- One 500-watt electrical circuit
- Six complimentary exhibitor badges per company (additional badges are $25)
- One complimentary conference registration
- Your organization’s listing included in the conference app
- 24-hour security service
Discounts: Two or more booths purchased – each booth is discounted $75.
All exhibitors must provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance by March 1, 2020. The limit must be $1 million per occurrence and MACUL must be named as an additional insured on the policy. The project description is the 2020 MACUL Annual Conference and the dates are March 11-13, 2020. The recipient of the insurance certificate is MACUL and the address is 520 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917.
Email the certificate to Chris Garrett, MACUL Exhibits Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about or changes to your registration, please contact:
MACUL Exhibits Manager