MPI Booth 638 --See Innovative Multi-Purpose Machine
The MPI 6260 is a patent pending Multi-Purpose Rail-Road Machine with rubber tires, four-wheel drive, with four-wheel steering and a friction drive hi-rail system.
- Designed with Multiple Quick Change Processing Heads as well as Multiple Quick Change Discharge Attachments.
- Track Cleaning Head is designed to remove spillage from active tracks or yards such as coal, iron pellets, sawdust, etc.
- Snow Clearing Head with the rear snow blower attachment will handle up snow removal and throw the snow up to 150 feet.
- Cold Air Blower mounted above the Snow Clearing Head is designed to clear snow from switches.
- Sand Removal Head and long reach discharge swing conveyor make short work of removing sand from rail yards or active tracks.
- The 6260 can clean active tracks & yards all year-round but can also get on and off the track within reason without having to go to a road crossing or siding to allow a train to pass.
- With minor changes to any processing head, the 6260 has the capabilities of performing the same work off the track such as beside a track, on parking areas, streets or highways.