Go Beyond Wood with Evertrak. Every tie, every time.
Wood's best day is day one. Every day is day one for Evertrak.
Evertrak 7000 is the only composite tie for North American heavy haul and transit railroads made with glass fiber reinforced 100% recycled polyolefin plastic. Made to perform for decades of high tonnage rail traffic in any environmental condition, Evertrak 7000 changes the model for capital renewal of track by eliminating tie cycles.
|Strong ||Consistent ||Value |
- Strength and stiffness equivalent to hardwood
- Repeatable, scalable manufacturing
- Low TCO for medium and high tie replacement rates
- 3x AREMA MOR standard for composite ties
| || |
- Performance based warranty
- Validated physical and digital fatigue models
| || |
- Innovative lifecycle financing
Evertrak 7000 is available now in lengths from 8’6” to 10′.
Brands: Evertrak 7000 glass fiber reinforced composite rail ties