Axion's ECOTRAX® composite ties are the worldwide standard.
Manufactured using recycled plastics, Axion's ECOTRAX® composite railroad ties are engineered to withstand the toughest conditions. From Australia to New York, ECOTRAX® ties are the tested, proven, and superior choice for railroads worldwide.
Axion's ECOTRAX® composite railroad ties:
- Never rot, warp, or degrade. They are impervious to insect infestation.
- Meet and exceed all AREMA specifications and are continuously tested at third-party laboratories and in track.
- Up to 32' long in profiles from 4"x6" through 10"x12".
- Excel in the harshest conditions, making them ideal in road crossings, tunnels, and crossing diamonds.
- Manufactured by AXION in Texas.
Stop by booth 1501 to learn more!