Consider shelf life, image & budget when choosing cork.
Portocork America is located in the heart of wine Country in Napa California. Portocork has been dedicated to the art and science of producing the highest quality natural cork since 1982. Portocork is proud to be a founding member of the Cork Quality Council (CQC) which was established in 1993 with the goal of continuing to increase quality standards and awareness of the benefits of natural cork. In 1999 Portocork co-sponsored TCA research that was conducted jointly by the CQC and ETS Laboratories to establish a non-subjective cork testing methodology using GC/MS. Portocork continues as an active member of the CQC today.
- Build lasting partnerships centered on integrity
- Pursue growth and learning through technology and innovation
- Embrace and drive positive change
- Establish a company culture of cohesive teamwork to stimulate effectiveness
- Have a deep commitment to customer satisfaction
- Value customer feedback
- Foster an atmosphere of respect and mutual trust