A revolutionary technology for precise measurement and regulation of airflow without extra pressure loss in ventilation systems. It is a unique and energysaving method of measuring airflow.
The technology is based on ultrasound sensors, which means there are no parts in the airflow on which dirt can collect. Instead, you experience uninterrupted airflow without extra pressure loss, offering unique benefits in terms of comfort, energy efficiency, installation, maintenance, cleaning and especially saves human hours for commissioning.
UltraLink can be installed with an integrated VAV damper which controls the airflow efficiently. The feature makes it possible to integrate UltraLink in new as well as already existing ventilation systems on board to make the system completely energy optimized.
Maximize your energy savings
Upgrade your system with UltraLink to make it an energy optimized ventilation system that only consumes the exact amount of energy that is actually needed. Both environment and economy will gain fully from this. The total life cycle cost is decreased as UltraLink requires minimal maintenance, offers high accuracy in measurement of airflow, gained from it’s high quality and optimum operation safety.
- Communicates with Vessels Management systems (AHU)Communicates with Vessels Management systems (AHU)
- Low lifecycle cost
- No protruding parts in the airflow eliminate pressure loss and make cleaning easy
- Easy installation and control
- Shows correct airflow, temperature and air velocity directly in the display
- Also measures the temperature in the system
Discover UltraLink here