Located in Brittany at the Western part of France, Brest, as a port of calls, has no restriction and can welcome every kind of cruise ships.
During a call, the port of Brest proposes a special welcome to the companies and their passengers on the quay with :
- A representation of a traditional folk band
- Hostesses from the Tourist Office of Brest with all the information on the city and the area
- A shuttles's service
- Local producers with Breton crêpes and cider, textile, fine chocolates, …
- Free tasting of local strawberries or Britain cookies.
- Safety service (ISPS)
The port of Brest has also :
- Mobile and temporary structure (for luggages and security control)
- An International airport (15 minutes from the port)
- An experience with small ships (Club Med, …)