The FILLCHOICE® bag, created by Haemopharm's research and development, guarantees reconstitution also in association of antiblastic drugs in absolute safety and simplicity, thanks to its patented closed circuit system. The bag can contain a basic infusional solution (solvent) with the volume and formulation requested for the reconstitution of the specific drug in vial.
- Connection and use in aseptic conditions “closed circuit”;
- Clear labeling and drug evidence: the vial remains in site all the time, avoiding possible errors in drug administration;
- Total use of the drug: thanks to the peculiar design of the spike all the active principle contained as powder in the vial is solubilized and transferred into the bag;
- Elimination of the particles produced by the multiple perforation of the rubber caps;
- No needles or chemical agents are needed to connect the components.
- Compared to other systems it requires less time for mixing and transfer;
- It allows the use of all volumes of vials, even 100/250/500 ml.;
- Visible drug reconstitution.
- The drug preparation phase is simplified by eliminating the need for other supplies such as diluent ampoule, swab, needle and syringe;
- Saving of time for medical and paramedical staff;
- Least use of components and of connectors, no needles.