Reach a World of Business Contacts in One Convenient Location!
Exhibit Dates: March 12-14, 2018
TMS2018 will connect minerals, metals, and materials scientists and engineers who work in industry, academia, and government positions around the world. The event will draw more than 4,000 attendees and feature four full days of technical programming, 85 symposia, two poster sessions, numerous networking opportunities, and a dynamic exhibition hall. Exhibit with us and connect with global leaders and decision-makers.
TMS2018 Exhibitor Benefits
- Reach The Global Marketplace Meet industrial leaders from nearly 70 countries! TMS2018 will feature two co-located international events: The 2nd International Conference on Computational Design and Simulation of Materials (CDSM 2018) and a selection of new symposia co-organized by the Federation of European Materials Societies (FEMS). Both events bring a strong industrial presence to TMS2018 and put you in contact with global leaders and decision-makers.
- Make High-Value Connections Special events inside the Exhibit Hall include lunch breaks each day, poster sessions, receptions, and more!
- Access Key Technical Sessions With one full-conference registration included in all booth packages, you will have access to the popular plenary event all the programming throughout the week.
- Amplify Your Brand Visibility Your company will be included in pre and post show marketing materials, the TMS2018 final program, mobile app, conference website, and JOM. Exhibitors also receive the attendee list to promote their presence in Phoenix!
Booth Rental Rates
The booth rental rate is $2,500 per 10’ x 10’ booth ($25 per square foot), plus $150 per exposed corner. As a TMS2018 exhibitor, you will also receive:
- Booth Space and Sign
Standard inline booth space will be set with 8’ back and 3’ side drape. In addition, inline booths will receive a 44” one-line sign identifying company name and booth number.
- Exhibitor Personnel Registration
One (1) full-conference and two (2) Exhibit Hall only registrations per 10’ x 10’ (100ft2) reserved. Full-conference registration includes admission to the popular plenary event and all TMS technical sessions.
- Exhibit Hall Guest Passes
Five (5) show invitations for free admission to the Exhibit Hall for your customers or prospects.
For more information about the TMS2018 Exhibition, please contact Tyson Harrison at 312-541-0567 x663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.