Quattrolifts is an innovative company that designs and manufactures glass handling equipment for on-site and in shop.
Quattrolifts equipment allows window fabricators, glaziers and glass shops to handle large and heavy glass with greater safety with less people.
The Quattrolifts range include:
- Express 150 - One man portable glass handling dolly for on-site lifts 330lbs
- Express 200 - One man portable glass handling dolly for in-shop & on-site lifts 440lbs
- Nomad 400 - Portable on-site & in-shop glass handling equipment lifts 880lbs
- Mule 300 (& 500) - In shop glass handling equipment for in-line polishers, tilt tables & loading trucks and lifts 660 (& 1100lbs) lbs
- Horizon Manual Drive - In shop for setting IGU's horizontally into frames and loading and unloading off tempering lines and lifts 660 lbs
- Horizon Auto Drive - With an electric drive rear wheel for use in-shop for setting IGU's horizontally. Lifts 660 lbs
- Vector 400 - Lifts 880 lbs with self drive and precision movements for glazing on-site
- Vector 800 - Lifts 1760 lbs with self drive and precision movements for glazing on-site
Call Quattrolifts on 702-566-5841