Inspection and measurement systems for flat glass quality control. LiteSentry’s systems are 100% on-line, non-contact, precision metrology tools for value-added glass fabrication.
- Osprey® 7 Distortion + Flatness Inspection for Tempering + Lamination - NEW Osprey 7, industry-leading technology used by over 230 fabricators. Only system to measure true distortion in mD (milliDiopters) and PV (Peak-to-Valley inch or mm).
- Load Validator - NEW Confirm load size + geometry.
- Hawk® 4 Scratch and Defect Inspection - Improve quality and process control with the Hawk 4 inspection system for IG, Lamination, Coating & Tempering lines. Inspects Scratches, Blemishes, Marks, Coating defects, LowE Edge deletion, Seeds, Stones, Inclusions in laminates. Confirms coating side position.
- Raven™ 12 Thickness & Coating Sensor - Introducing the new Raven 12, measures glass thickness, coating type including 4th surface LowE, and identifies coated surface plus coating discrimination.
- Owl® 2 Mass Measurement - Process Control for Batch Tempering Furnace. Measures thickness, lowE coating & glass area. Data sent to furnace for recipe selection and tempering optimization.