As a premier national gathering for undergraduates, ABRCMS is dedicated to guiding students in pursuit of advanced training in the biomedical and behavioral sciences, including science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, attracting approximately 4,000 individuals, including 2,000 undergraduate students, 500 graduate students and postdoctoral scientists and 1,500 faculty, program directors and administrators.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus
2017 Exhibit Fees
- Premier Booth: $1,950
- Prime Booth: $1,800
- Central Booth: $1,650
- Two (2) conference registrations (Please note that registration DOES NOT include meals. A meal ticket must be purchased separately to have access to scheduled meals). Each additional registration is $200 on or before October 10.
- 10' x 10' exhibit space (8' backdrop and 3' dividers)
- Complimentary WiFi in the Exhibit Hall, courtesy of the American Society for Microbiology
- One (1) SWAP Lead Retrieval activation to capture leads electronically
- 10' x 10' carpet in exhibit space
- One (1) 6' table with skirt, two (2) chairs and one (1) trash can
- Online exhibitor profile
- Identification sign
- General booth security
Exhibit booth cancellations must be received in writing by September 25, 2017 to receive a refund (minus a 25% processing fee per booth). No refunds will be issued after September 25. Cancellation requests must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Please review the ABRCMS exhibit rules and regulations before submitting an exhibit booth application for ABRCMS 2017.
Log in today to:
- Submit your booth application to request a booth at ABRCMS 2017
- Submit your sponsorship and advertising application to secure your spot as a sponsor
- Update your eBooth to take full advantage of your online presence.
- Verify your contact information so attendees can connect with you.
- Make a payment to complete your booth application/sponsorship invoice.
- Print a receipt for your records.
Forgot your password?
No worries. We can retrieve your password.
New to the ABRCMS Exhibit and Sponsorship Program? Please click here to create your login.
Questions? Contact ABRCMS at (202) 942-9228 or firstname.lastname@example.org