CMIC CMO USA pharmaceutical formulation development capabilities are sharply focused on NDA and ANDA oral solid dosage products. We are committed to provide seamless transition to commercial manufacturing since 2001 in Cranbury, NJ.
CMIC Development Services specialize exclusively on solid dosage processes including:
- Controlled release and sustained release processing
- Dry blending capabilities
- Fluid bed processes (granulation and drying)
- Wurster column bead drug layering and coating
- Tablet compression
- Aqueous film coating.
CMIC commercial services including:
- Cleaning validation
- Clinical trials materials (CTM) manufacturing
- Registration batch manufacturing
- Process validation
- Commercial manufacturing
- In-process and finished product testing
- Bulk packaging.
CMIC offers a full range of testing services and expertise from development of test methods during the early phases through validation support for product release. We also offer stability studies.