This year at GBA we will exhibit our model TLR 13 AV C: a 13-wheels mitering machine (0-45°).
One of the most appreciated model of our TLR series: chosen by the major producers of stratified glass for the heavy industry and specially address to all glaziers with huge production of glasses with big sizes and great thicknesses.
- adjustable inlet conveyor with screw-jacks to carry high weights and possibility to adjust the glass removal up to 5 mm
- pneumatic clutch to help the glass load
- ultrasonic glass entrance sensor
- conveyor without bearings: precise, very strong, cheap maintenance, better ability to absorb the laminated glass differences in thickness
- rear arris spindles front regulation
- device for parallelograms with pneumatic clutch
- automatic regulation (mechanical type) of the arris wheels when the glass thickness changes
- automatic polishing wheels intervention controlled by a PLC
Come to discover the alternative!